Sunday, November 11, 2007

Finally. A Win.

It came in the disguise of a Sunday afternoon game. They played defense, the Big 3 put up decent numbers, and Haywood played the way he had the first 3 games. We are going to need his continued production in order to keep winning, but I'm feeling good about the upcoming week, only 3 games: Indiana, Minny, and Portland. I suspect some revenge is in order for that beating on opening night vs. Indy, Minnesota is a young team we should be able to handle, Portland as well. If we can at least go 2-1 this week it would be a good sign of things to come.

We needed that win today, and they earned it against a previously hot but currently mild Hawks team. I don't want to talk about that Nuggets game, by the way. I was there, it was horrendous. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: