Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Past 10 Days

Ok, this post is a long time coming. I'll start with an apology of sorts. I haven't posted anything in a while. As this is by no means a money making professional blogging operation, when life happens, the blog takes a backseat. Well, life is happening, nothing bad really, but just a lot of stuff. However I have been coming up with great topics for posts so hopefully as stuff slows down I'll be able to really get back to the splediferous quality you have come to expect from The Swog. The first of those topics is the next post. Since I last posted, the Wizards started losing, Jamie Lynn Spears got pregnant, the Bulls fired Scott Skiles, and the Blazers won their 11th game in a row (someone needs to keep an eye on Abbott, he might keel over and die from a heart attack). Wow.

The Wizards losing was inevitable. I have been unable to watch the games very closely so I'm going to reserve opinion for a later date. Based on what I've seen and heard, I'm not worried. Yet.

Jamie Lynn Spears. As Simmons would say "I wish there were a way to bet on stuff like this."

Skiles. Also inevitable. Random find of the day: While going through old baseball and basketball cards there were lots of goodies, including a Scott Skiles card from his Magic days. (I also found Isiah Thomas' and Kevin Pritchards' from his days with the Vancouver Grizzlies...CRAZY! Too bad they don't have GM cards, I'm sure the stats would be pretty reversed these days).

Blazers. I got nothin.

No comments: